Managing connectivity from end to end
networking for the cloud era
Network equipment is expensive to install, operate and replace. Despite being the most crucial part of your infrastructure’s reliability and security, it is often overlooked, contributing to frustrating technology usability issues. This is why more companies are opting for Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) over outdated purchasing models. Pay one fee and know that your equipment is always up to date, always secured and always replaced as technology advances.
- Full wired and wireless network management
- Hardware, software, monitoring, security and updates in one flat fee
- Upgrades and replacements included so network is always up to date
- Highly flexible service plan to accommodate changing needs of company as you grow
The move to the cloud is accelerating and the options for migration are increasing. However, there are certain situations where a large provider such as Amazon or Microsoft may not be a good fit. This is where we can assist.
- Highly available hosting equipment in two datacenters in central Ohio
- Close proximity provides more backup options to quickly recover data.
- More budget friendly than public clouds due to flexibility
- Provides temporary service to bridge the gap until your company applications are 100% cloud based.
The reliance on internet connectivity is increasing rapidly due to the adoption of cloud applications, cloud file storage, VoIP and video. Not only are higher speeds necessary, low latency and uptime are equally as important. As a CLEC partner, we can accommodate fiber internet anywhere in Ohio.
- Primary and backup fiber circuits between 1 GB and 10 GB
- Point-to-point or direct to internet circuits
- Supports BGP
- Participant on the Columbus Internet Peering Exchange (CMH-IX) for the best routes
VoIP Phone Service
Old phone systems are getting expensive to maintain and offer very little features. Hosted VoIP service provides all the functionality of enterprise systems with no server required and a fraction of the cost.
- Cloud based system with no servers on-site to maintain
- Ability to use phones from anywhere, be it at the office, home or on the road
- Communicator smartphone and desktop application for calls, conferences and messaging
- Integrates with Chrome web browser and Google Workspace. Microsoft Teams integration coming soon
- Options to purchase or rent phones