Microsoft 365 (Formerly Office 365) Services
Microsoft-powered cloud reliability
Exchange E-Mail Migration
On-site e-mail servers are a thing of the past. The reduction in operational cost and improvement in reliability makes moving your e-mail communications to the cloud an easy choice for any business under 1000 employees.
- Global infrastructure for maximum reliability
- Built-in spam filtering
- Deep integration with Microsoft’s extensive 365 suite
- Preserve all existing e-mail in a painless migration process
Azure Server Migration
The world is moving towards cloud-native web applications. However, when this isn’t an option for software you use, cloud servers and desktops provide a high reliability alternative.
- Move existing servers into the cloud
- Setup remote desktops in the cloud so you can work from anywhere
- Billing integrated into existing Microsoft 365 bill.
- Pay as you go costs provide flexibility
Teams, SharePoint and Dynamics
Teams provides is a best in class collaboration tool. Using it as the hub for the rest of the Microsoft 365 suite of services allows you to do anything your business needs without leaving Microsoft 365.
- Teams inter-company chat, web conferencing, scheduling and calls
- SharePoint allows sharing and managing of files, content and team information
- Dynamics allows building of applications on the Microsoft 365 intelligent business platform
Windows Intune Deployment
With the move from local Active Directory towards Azure managed endpoints, Intune provides improved security, application and policy control over mobile endpoints in the cloud-enabled workforce.
- Manage devices through enrollment and security and health standards
- Manage applications through the ability to push installations and updates
- Manage organizational data through Azure AD identity services
- Manage compliance and conditional access to company resources